Friday, January 28, 2011

SECRETS UNFOLD

The bleeding of my heart.
The pain held close inside.
My worry seems to uproot.
It tells me secrets I can't bare to keep, stories I want to share.

I share.
I share. 
I share. 

I'm still alone, my bleeding heart still tells me things, sad sad things... Too sad to share, but I try. Again, again, again.

Alone I sit. In my room with all of my secrets unfolded... The laughing crowd around me... 
My head held low and legs dangling off the bed.

You sit at my feet, your warm hand tucked. Tucked neatly underneath your head. Which lay firmly on my lap. Your face soaked with tears, mine to match. Where did you come from? I don't know.

You look up to me and ask... "can I tell you a secret...?" 

I listen as your secrets unfold... Unfold all over my room, mixing with mine. We share it all. Tears. Laughter. Anger. We become one.... A finished puzzle. 

We laugh at the laughing crowd. Our secrets folded neatly in a corner for only us to see. 

Ours. Ours. Ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment