Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FEAR...

Fear limits the human mind... STUNS it. Sometimes fears pass, you move forward. sometimes they BECOME YOU.
Fears make the warm heart go cold...and the soul shudder and flee. Trying to overcome fears can be as simple as facing them...but on occasion fears can consume you...Make you PERMANENTLY scarred. Without fear, there would be no learning, no sense of self accomplishment. No defining moment that gives you what it was you fought SO HARD to achieve. Fear made MY MANIPULATIVE head worse...made me do the hurtful things I did to others to block me from facing those fears.

-Justine Mariiie
May 09Th., 2011
...................

*Opening to my latest writing works....the rest is too private to show, and something that will have to wait to be shown*

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this! Very deep! Could you read some of mine please:

    Catiedallelydon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete