Thursday, December 9, 2010

Duran duran....dreamland?

Last nights dream put me in a weird funk all day... not a bad funk, but a surprisingly happy funk...

--------------------------

It started with me walking down a cold windy street, very "hilly" with lots of curves.
I looked up at this building and saw a silhouette of a man, a man who made my blood turn cold and hot at the same time...
I knew I had to get to him...I HAD to see what he looked like, i had to be at peace with him, next to him i wanted to sit...
So i began to try and scale the side of this building, making my way brick by brick... But alas i couldn't do it...I worked and worked and my hands became numb and raw...the rigid edges of the brick began to cut up my small delicate fingers, my palms and fingertips a bloody mess... It started to hurt but I had to see him...I needed him.
The whole time I tried he sat, looking down at me...almost hopeful that Id make it to him...

*the Chauffeur play in the background* and I began to cry uncontrollably...my eyes so raw and red, and a thick black bloody tear stream leak from my ducts.

I kept trying to control this dream, to make it happen for the dream me...the lovely silhouette man just sit...I called out to him and the only thing he did was put his long fingered hand against that odd window glass....

I faded into a painful nothingness...missing him without ever truly knowing him.


----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment