Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friendship.

Its getting harder and harder for me to want to hang out with people when I feel they might negatively impact me later on down the road.
I must have learned my lesson finally after the last few times of being let down or taken advantage of...

I make plans now because I feel obligated.
I mean I enjoy my friends, they're fun.
Maybe I've just grown out of them... I'm supposed to help a friend make some props tonight for an upcoming event, and I'm excited to go see him and catch up, and build some stuff...but I feel like its a waste of my time, even if it isn't.
*Palm to Forehead*

I'm probably going to go pick up my cat Sagira on Saturday from Brendan's house and finally bring her home. It's been too long without her, and I'm excited to have her back around. She'll keep me warm at night. <3 It's so awkward going over to Brendan's and seeing him, Not for any intimate reason, but more for the fact that we both look at each other in a way that says we both have no idea how we were together in the first place. There is nothing about me that he understood, and there's nothing about him that interested me. I think we were just AWESOME friends, and settling seems to be something most people are doing nowadays anyway. Ha.
Now that we've stopped being friends we've both become so much more ourselves. (Free if you will...)

No comments:

Post a Comment