Monday, December 6, 2010

What NERVE!

I sometimes wonder where people get the nerve....
I mean I'm a straightforward person, I tell it like it is...why cant others?
I'm probably a VERY shy person, but when I feel I need to say something or do something...I DO IT.

I've been trying hard to get my things back from my Ex-friend Roxanne...but no response... I've emailed over and over and over. (VERY calmly I might add) Still I get nothing. Then random-like I'll get another promotion for the holidays, or "10% off all eyebrow shaping this week"
-Now, after I've threatened with getting the POLICE involved, she STILL sends them.
I don't like going off on long tangents of stupid unimportant shit, but...her sending me a promotion after two emails today has really put me in a funk. Where does she get the NERVE to use my laptop to send out her promotion to her customers, and not do so much as acknowledge my emails? I wonder if I can sue her for a cut of the money she makes because of the emails she sends to clients using my computer?


Enough about that. *shakes it off*

---------------------------


Random line from my short: (I've finally decided on her name!!!)
----------
"She decides to tie his feet to the base of the toilet...so if he manages to gain strength he wont have the opportunity to run away. She Struggles with the chord to get the knot correct, but manages to make one tight enough to ensure proper extraction.

Walking quietly to the back bedroom, she picks up her tools and lets out a huge sigh...

"Okay Rosemary, are you ready for this?"

Clasping her protractor, ice pic and hammers tightly...she realizes she's forgotten her camera.

"Oops! Cant forget that...I need to be able to re-live this moment...over and OVER"

Now FINALLY, Rosemary is ready to get started.

--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment