Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pick the scabs...

I remember a time when I would dwell so much, on the tiniest little thing.
If a boy ditched me, a friend said something mean or hurt my feelings. A fight with
a spouse... When someone forgot to call me back.
All these stupid things that now I find ultimately, RIDICULOUS, I spent so much time on...asking questions and trying to solve the mystery as to WHY it happened.

I wasted so much time on petty people and ideas...
When I have a friend tell me they're upset for one of these reasons, I have to say something I ask myself anytime I feel one of those ideas coming on..."Who CARES? ...Is it going to change your life a year down the line to have something like this happen?? NO. "


GET OVER IT.
----------------

I did. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment